Abstract Oral Presentations
The upload site will open Monday, January 9, 2017
Per ACCME/CME regulations, all presentation materials must be without the appearance of a conflict of interest and cannot contain any advertising, trade names, corporate logos, or product-group messages.
NEW - Oral Presentation Mentorship
If you would like a presentation mentor to help review grammar or provide you with coaching tips for oral presentation, please send a copy of your PowerPoint with your request. We will pair you with an ASLMS mentor.
Length and Content
Time guidelines will be strictly enforced out of fairness. Please be respectful of the time assigned for your talk.
- The session Section Chair(s) will provide separate time for Q&A.
- For logistical reasons, we will not be able to make exceptions regarding the length of any presentation.
- We recommend you do not include movies, given time constraints and possible projection issues.
- Internet-based, embedded content will not be supported.
- Keep your PowerPoint within 5-10 slides for even pace and easy-to-follow presentation.
- Tip: Focus on what you did and what it means. Keep slides uncluttered, and consider using appropriate images, diagrams, tables and figures for clarity.