Marketing Your Photomedicine Practice: All Creatures Great and Small - Workshop
Presented by NAALT Clinical and Veterinary Representatives
Friday, April 7 | 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM | Room: 31 B/C
AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits: 2.00 MAX | CE Contact Hours: 2.00 MAX
ACCME Accreditation Statement
Educational Needs The participant will have a good understanding about how to establish, develop and market photomedicine within their medical or veterinary practice.
Participants Medical and veterinary doctors who wish to incorporate photomedicine into their practice.
Background Requirements Trained medical professional with basic knowledge of the physics of light.
Instructional Content/Expected Learning Objectives After this course, attendees should know:
- How light interacts with tissue to promote healing, reduce inflammation and pain.
- What factors affect the delivery of light to the target tissue.
- What type laser is best for your practice.
- How to structure therapy in terms of time and manpower.
- How to understand your overhead and return on investment.
- How to communicate the technology benefits to your patients and staff.
- How to train your staff.
- How to market this technology.
Director(s) Terrance Baker, MD; Richard L. Godine, DVM
|8:00 AM - 8:05 AM
||Introduction, Pre-Test - Terrance Baker
|8:06 AM - 8:15 AM
||Overview of Applications and Marketing of Photomedicine Technology in Veterinary Medicine - Richard L. Godine (Video Presentation)
|8:16 AM - 8:21 AM
||Science and Clinical Applications of Photomedicine Technology -Terrance Baker
|8:22 AM - 8:37 AM
||Six Golden Rules of Marketing - Terrance Baker
|8:38 AM - 8:53 AM
||Client Friendly Technology - Terrance Baker
|8:54 AM - 9:09 AM
||Repeat and Word of Mouth Business - Terrance Baker
|9:10 AM - 9:25 AM
||The Value of Each New Patient - Terrance Baker
|9:26 AM - 9:41 AM
||Networking - Terrance Baker
|9:42 AM - 10:00 AM
||Q&A, Conclusion and Post-Test
Schedule and rooms subject to change without notice