Participants No specific participant details.
Background Requirements No specific background requirements.
Instructional Content/Expected Learning Objectives As a result of expert panel members sharing their perspectives regarding specific technologies and procedural approaches, participants will be able to:
- Learn about a broad spectrum of devices that can be considered for use in clinical practice.
- Gain introduction to the use of specific devices for specific clinical procedures.
- Compare and contrast specific devices for specific procedures.
- Understand the benefits and disadvantages of using specific devices for specific procedures.
- Determine which device(s) to purchase for use in their clinical practice.
- Understand the limitations of devices which they currently use in their practice.
- Interpret and understand information provided by companies which vend devices and services.
- Compare and contrast features/benefits of technology so participants better understand the nuances of systems and how this plays out in clinical practice.
Director(s) Roy G. Geronemus, MD; Christopher B. Zachary, MBBS, FRCP
Speaker(s) Red Alinsod, MD; Eric F. Bernstein, MD, MSE; Jeremy A. Brauer, MD; Jeffrey S. Dover, MD, FRCPC; Linda K. Franks, MD; David J. Goldberg, MD, JD; Mitchel P. Goldman, MD; Nathan L. Guerette, MD, FPMRS, FACOG; Michael S. Kaminer, MD; Suzanne L. Kilmer, MD; Jason N. Pozner, MD; E. Victor Ross, MD; Elizabeth L. Tanzi, MD; Robert A. Weiss, MD; Brian D. Zelickson, MD