IAC Logo Guidelines
The ASLMS makes the Industry Advisory Council (IAC) logo available only to companies who hold a current membership in the IAC. The logo provides a company the opportunity to be recognized for their support of the Society and specifically its research initiative. As companies use the IAC logo, the Society requests that it always be used in a professional manner, and consistent with the following guidelines. Use of the IAC logo is a privilege which represents all ASLMS leadership companies. As such, the logo should always be used with the same consideration a company uses when presenting its own name and or logo.
- IAC Members must adhere to all copyright standards when using the IAC logo.
- The IAC logo must be printed n black and white or the original colors.
- The logo design must not be altered.
- The logo must include the trademark registration notice symbol ®.
- IAC Members must include the statement “A Member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Industry Advisory Council” or “A Member of the Industry Advisory Council” wherever the logo is used.
- All professional advertising activities by IAC Members should be both ethical and in accordance with acceptable professional guidelines which does not falsely misrepresent the professional integrity of the organization or the IAC
- Use of the IAC logo for advertising purposes is limited to active IAC Members and should be in accordance with professional standards. No misrepresentation of its content should be expressed.
Any IAC Member charged with a violation of any standards set forth shall be subject to disciplinary measures recommended by the Ethics and Conflicts of Interest Committee and authorized by the Board of Directors of the Society. These measures may include but are not limited to censure, suspension, expulsion or prosecution by the Society.