The Peggy Nowell, RN Educational Grant was established to provide financial assistance to a member and/or non-member to attend and present an abstract in the nursing/allied health session at the ASLMS Annual Conference.
Grant recipient, selected by the Nursing/Allied Health Board Representative, will be reimbursed up to $1,000 (US Funds) for travel, hotel, and registration fees for courses, workshops, and/or luncheons at the upcoming Annual Conference. The applicant must submit and present an abstract at the upcoming Annual Conference.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Eligibility: Available to ASLMS members who are certified or degreed in the Nursing/Allied Health Field or working toward a degree in the field of Nursing/Allied Health.
- Required Items: While applicants may submit multiple abstracts or case studies, each with a separate educational grant application, selected recipients are limited to one grant. A complete educational grant application will include:
- Applicant must have current ASLMS membership, or in applicant status
- Abstract or case study must be submitted for consideration to the Nursing/Allied Health category at the upcoming Annual Conference
- Educational Grant Application
No grant will be awarded to any person if the grant would be contrary to any United States law, including but not limited to trade embargoes administered by the U.S. Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control.