The information provided by ASLMS members is not independently verified by ASLMS. The views expressed and material provided by members represents the personal views of individual members and does not represent the opinion of the ASLMS. The Physician Locator Service provides you with a means of securing information. This is not a referral for medical services nor is it an endorsement of medical services or skills.
Depending on the specialty you are inquiring about, the Physician Locator Service will identify ASLMS members in your area who are Certified by:
- An American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) approved board
- An organization recognized by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) as qualified to certify physicians as doctors of podiatric medicine
- An American Osteopathic Association (AOA) approved board
- The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)
- The College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC)
- An American Dental Association (ADA) approved Board as qualified to certify Doctors of Dentistry
See specialty definitions.
The American Board of Laser Surgery (ABLS) is neither recognized nor approved by any of the above entities as a board for certification of medical or dental professionals. Certification by ABLS will not qualify an ASLMS member to be designated as "Board Certified" in ASLMS membership rosters and databases. No ASLMS member certified solely by ABLS is designated as “Board Certified” in the Physician Locator Service. ASLMS may not have a physician member of ASLMS in your area in the specialty you have requested. Physicians whose names are provided will be members nearest you whom you may contact for information.
Not all members of the ASLMS are listed in the Physician Locator Service. If you do not see your provider listed here, please contact ASLMS at email@example.com for membership verification.
By accessing the Physician Locator Service you are agreeing that you have read and understand this disclaimer.
Access Physician Locator