If you are redirected to a page that is not where you want to go, you may need to log out and clear your browser. Follow these steps:
- Confirm you are completely logged out of the member portal.
- Go to the member portal at my.aslms.org
- Log out of the member portal
- Clear your browser history
If you experience issues with an error message when you log in, you may need to reauthenticate your member role. Follow these steps:
- Log in to the aslms.org website.
- Click on My Profile under your name at the top. This will bring you to the ASLMS portal.
- Click on the user icon at the top far right and log out.
- Return to aslms.org and log in again.
If you continue to experience any issues with logging in or accessing member features, please contact us.
Phone: (877) 258-6028