This endowment honors Dr. Leon Goldman, a Founder of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Inc. He was an editor, an author and a researcher extraordinaire. He was an educator whose academic progeny spans many fields and projects on an international scope. Much of the scientific foundation for medical laser work is attributable to Dr. Goldman, and he indeed will always be known as the "Father of Laser Medicine."
Your Contribution Makes an Impact
Individuals who are in post-doctoral or residency training programs have been able to use ASLMS funded research as a catalyst to be successful in multiple ways, such as publishing, continued research and obtaining other funding.
Additionally, ASLMS dedicates research fund resources to support undergraduate and graduate students. It is through these funds that students gain the valuable experience necessary to advance career development.
Your donation is deductible under federal tax laws. All inquiries regarding ASLMS and its charitable solicitation registration, including requests for a copy of ASLMS’ financial statement, may be directed to ASLMS.
Join the Leon Goldman Circle
Please join the Leon Goldman Circle by pledging to contribute $20,000 over 5 years to the Fund as an individual or, if a corporation, at one of the corporate giving levels. You will support an invaluable cause and your generous contribution will be greatly appreciated and recognized by the Society in several ways.
- A plaque commemorating support.
- Recognition on the ASLMS website and in each quarterly newsletter.
- Recognition in the Annual Conference Program Guide, which is distributed to all conference attendees.
- A pin and ribbon to wear during the Annual Conference. Corporate members will receive multiple pins and ribbons for company representatives.
- An invitation to participate in the Board Dinner held at the Annual Conference.
- Corporate members also receive a complimentary Industry Advisory Council (IAC) membership for five years.
ASLMS members can contribute by contacting the society at 715-845-9283 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org