Guaranteed Rewards - Start Earning Right Away!
Rewards for each accepted member referral:
All referring members will be recognized in newsletters and on the ASLMS website.
- One member = $50 cash payout and one entry into bonus drawing
- Two members = $100 cash payout and two entries into bonus drawing
- Three members = $200 cash payout and three entries into bonus drawing
- Four + members = $300 cash payout and one entry per referral into bonus drawing
*Choose either a cash payment or a membership discount up to $300 on annual dues.
Members with three or more accepted referrals earn .5 point towards ASLMS Fellow status.
Bonus Rewards - Increase Your Chances to Win!
If we reach our campaign goal, bonus prizes will be awarded:
Each referral is equal to one entry into a random drawing at the end of the program for a chance to win:
- $1000 Gift Voucher*
- $500 Gift Voucher*
- $250 Gift Voucher*
The more referrals you make, the more entries into the drawing you will receive.
*Must be used toward 2016 Laser Aesthetics Course registration, ASLMS 2017 Annual Conference registration, a gift card of equal value, upcoming membership dues, or a donation of any amount to the ASLMS Research Fund.
4. FREE MEMBERSHIPS
The 3 members with the most referrals will receive a FREE one year ASLMS membership.
It is very easy to make referrals and get rewards.There are several ways to do this:
- Click this button to provide us with your colleagues' names and email addresses. We'll take it from there!
- Print the membership application and give to your colleagues. Don't forget to put your name on the "referred by" line on the application.
- Direct your colleagues to join online. Ask them to enter your name in the "referred by" field on the application.
- Don't forget to use our membership materials, including slides in six languages, to share information about ASLMS.
2015 Corporate Referrals
The following companies have referred new members to join ASLMS. Thank you for your continued support.
For you to earn your reward, your recruits must be accepted into membership between January 1, 2016 and December 31, 2016; must be first-time members or not have been dues paying members within the last two years.
Please note: Referrals for students, residents, and fellows-in-training are not eligible for rewards since they receive free membership for the duration of their training.
No rewards will be awarded to any person if the award would be contrary to any United States law, including but not limited to trade embargoes administered by the U.S. Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control.