The American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Inc. maintains this web site to provide general information, education and communication about laser medicine and surgery. The information on this web site should not be construed as specific medical advice or recommendation. The ASLMS, its directors and officers, do not guarantee that the information contained on this web site is accurate or complete and do not endorse opinions that may be presented on it. The information is subject to change from time to time without notice. The ASLMS is not responsible for any actions resulting from the use of this information either by physicians or other persons.
Information contained on this web site is not a substitute for a consultation and physical examination by a physician. Only discussion of your individual needs with a qualified physician will determine the best method of treatment for you.
All information contained within the ASLMS web site is the copyrighted property of the ASLMS. Reproduction, redistribution or modification of the information for any purpose is prohibited without the express written permission of the ASLMS.
The information, views, and opinions contained on ASLMS personal member web pages are those of the member and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the ASLMS.
The ASLMS, its directors and officers, will not be responsible for any information found on linked web sites or their associated links. The links are provided for the convenience of the reader and not as an endorsement of their contents.
The information provided by our members is not independently verified by the ASLMS. The views expressed and materials presented represent the personal views of individual members and do not represent the opinion of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery. The ASLMS assumes no responsibility for the content of individual member web pages.
Code of Conduct
The term “Site” is used in this to refer to all websites and web pages operated by ASLMS and all Content (defined below) and functionality available through these websites and web pages.
The term "Content" is used in the Code of Conduct to refer to all content on the Site, including without limitation data, designs, text, files, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, and other materials, and their selection and arrangement.
The term "Services" is used below to refer to the Site and all content, products, software and services provided on or through these sites.
You warrant that you will abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the Services and that you will not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Services by other users or with ASLMS’ management and operation of the Service. Prohibited conduct includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications on the Site.
- You will not collect Users' Content or information, or otherwise access the Site, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on the Site.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of the Site.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of the Code of Conduct.
- You will not post content or take any action on the Site that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents, protected health information, or sensitive financial information on the Site.
- You will not send email invitations or otherwise market or promote the Services or the Site to non-Users without the consent of ASLMS.